Saturday, May 26, 2007

Essay Essay Essay


I like our Barbri Torts lecturer. He is pretty funny. I like every example he provided. They are just so improper and absolutely hilarious. Yet, the most important reason why I adore him is because he likes Borat.



Before today's class, I got a lot a lot a lot of flashcards from Office Deport. There actually ain't so many choices. I hope Office Deport can have more flashcard collection: at least 20 different colors.

Since I bought the flashcards, thus, I tried really hard to do flashcards @ the lecture. However, I found it's super difficult. It's kinda impossible for me to write a note and prepare flashcard at the same time. I think I should do it before class. We will see.

Tomorrow, I will start to practice essay. Instead of outlining the assigned essay questions, I will start to do every essay question in exactly one hour and review them.

Also, I need to stop using internet after 12:00. Otherwise, it will severely damage my study schedule.

Later.

No comments: