Monday, July 23, 2007

Studying till last minute!

Folks! I know some of you are brilliant!

But most of you, just like me, are insecure about what's going on tomorrow.
Lawyers, never promising results, always promise best efforts and being a confident one. So Let's keep working on it till the last minute. We will prepare till the last minute cause this is our attitude, especially toward the career we picked up. This will always be the way we handle our cases.

All right! Time to get a cheese burger and garlic fries. I love you all, very much. Let's hug!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hug:)

My God, Ontario is hot!!

Good luck to everyone!

biff said...

I know what you mean. Kinda hard to stop studying. Everything I look at says: this is going to be tested tomorrow!

Annie said...

very hot in Oakland ... ==

Annie said...

my friend forced me to stop studying.
== I will study till 11:00. Take a bath ( a kicking-butt one)... and sleep @ 11:30. Wake up at 7.