Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Do you feel summer?




Today, I do. Summer is always my favorite season. Maybe it's already too hot in New York and Los Angles but not here, San Francisco.

Yesterday, I checked the 2nd turn-in essay answer. I hit all the spots but I think I did not do the rules quite well.

Good thing is: I woke up at 8:30. I didn't get up so early for a while. LAZY BONE... I will try to wake up as early as possible and start my day at 9:00 with an essay.

This morning I received an email about the coming simulated one day MBE exam. Hope the AM class buddies did well in their exam. Ours is next Monday. 200 questions in 6 hours. Horrible. Feel stressed already. I didn't do PMBR and will not do PMBR. Anyway, I don't think I have time for PMBR...

I have a second thoughts about going to tonight's 3rd K class. .... He is trying hard to be funny but he is just not my type. God... please make me study harder and lose weight. Love ya all!

No comments: