Friday, June 15, 2007

essay workshop 2 ... gd long


Hope you're not offended by the foto. I need something funny. I had a long day. You too?

I did q40 to q74 of K. Still bad...57%. What should I do??? And I did some Evidence Q. ( didn't check the percentage yet) I reviewed Sales. I tried to read corp but not much... I really doubt whether it will be tested?!

Then there was essay workshop2. We had
1. real property
2. evidence
3. criminal law/criminal pro

Real property was all right. I really need to remember the rules in a more productive and efficient way. I reasonably believe my brain stops absorbing things.

Evidence was ok but I know he didn't help much on the most evil part- California evidence rules... he just said the style might be similar to professional responsibility... what the heeeeeeee

Criminal law/pro: I have to say I was so tired... and the first question he asked us to do made me totally lost... people started to leave the room... I really wanted to go as well but I know I am not as smart so I better stay

I need a blue sky holiday. I need some alcohol. I need some courage. I need to wake up early.

Anyway, I will be in the library 8:00 am tomorrow. We will see

No comments: