Monday, June 4, 2007

1st Essay Turn-In Q




I tried. The first turn-in assignment. An ugly con law q. It's difficult to me. I know you. I can feel the vibration. I know you are laughing there ... and thinking " poor thing! she will never have her own house. she must have a low IQ..."

But please... don't hurt my feelings now... I cannot take it anymore...

I did study. Be honest. I even skipped some real property reading. Yet. I know I did a bad job. ( we will see after 7-10 days) I know my performance is "Far" below the standard.

Folks. There is no time for us to be lazy and think about some kinky stuff. Bar Exam is simply ugly.

Let's relax a little bit. http://youtube.com/watch?v=RVb5r5X4gPk ( William Sledd, I love ya! Cause you're chubby)

Then move on... later, real property time... love ya! love ya all!

No comments: