Friday, June 8, 2007

Evidence Lecture: yawn




I was lazy today. You won't believe when I woke up. 3:00 p.m. However, I don't want to blame myself. My brain is tired. It's good to sleep in. Some of you must be jealous because you have sleep disorder problem.

Then I went to get my grande latte. I felt really fresh and awake. Someone shout " You're Cute!" when he passed by. He made my day. I don't care whether people think I am smart or not. I only care whether they think I am cute or not.

This evening we had our 2nd evidence lecture. I actually did like the professor. Although I was confused when he tried to explain something called "not hearsay because of independent legal significance." I enjoyed the lecture. The problem is I doubt whether I will remember any California rule... weepie weepie

Then I did my Evidence drill: 13 out of 17 (76.47%). I won't say I am sad but I can do better.

Anyway, Sunday my neighborhood has street fair. Haight Street. Come over if you feel bored after a whole week study. Love ya!

No comments: