Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Real Property... I actually think the teacher is hot


I just finished 2/3 of real property lecture tonight. I won't say the teacher is the most funny one. But, she is funny. And she is kind of hot. ( maybe I sat too far away from the TV set... Barbri... for all the bucks we paid, please get a bigger TV... )


I like her Hawaii/First Marriage joke. I know the feeling. I know the story. BUT? I wonder who wants to get married... and get divorced... and get married... and another divorce... and get married... and get divorced.... but hey! who cares!? maybe they just constantly feel bored. ( I admit I do want to marry Sacha Baron Cohen. He is totally hot... )

You definitely notice that I don't do MBE questions. You are right. I will start to do some MBE questions and share my score with you. I know you always feel better after reading my blog " gosh! wish all the applicants were as stupid..." .... Anyway... if so, I am happy I cheer you up.

Later. Love ya! Not all lawyers are bitches. I am just a harmless cupcake......................................................................................................................................................................................NOT

No comments: