Saturday, June 9, 2007

I don't wanna be a nerdy...I just want to be a foodie.





Folks! No matter what, we still need to eat, right?! Tonight... me and my friend Eric went to Le Metro. The restaurant is on Divisadero and it used to be on "$40 a Day." ( I am just a poor thing...)

First, we shared "White Wine Braised Escargots, Roasted Wild Mushroom With Parsley Garlic Puree." ( foto 3). It was ok.

Then I had "New York Steak with Shallot, Tarragon, Butter and French Fries" and Eric had "Seared Duck Breast with Creamy Polenta, Braised Mustard Greens, Natural Jus." ( I forgot to take pics) I have to say the steak was not that good. The duck was all right.

For desserts, I had creme brulee (foto1) and Eric had Mousse au Chocolat (foto 2). The creme brulee was a little bit too sweet.

Honestly, I won't say I recommend this bistro but I know they have 3 course prix fixe for only 16.5 everyday except ( Friday and Saturday) from 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm. The price looks good so you might want to give it a try.

Anyway... not productive today AT ALL... got to be really really really productive from tomorrow... love ya all...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...

No comments: