Saturday, July 14, 2007

He wrote me a mail.

i miss him very much...

Hi *****,

how are you?

I just wanted to write and say hello and check in to
see how your studies are going? Just another week or
so, then pinkie is free. I know pinkie has been
studying very diligently.

I read the other day that first year associates make
something like $150,000, and 4th years can make
$250,000. Unbelievable. Senior Pinkie should have
stayed in law.

Nothing too exciting in LA. I am still waiting to hear
back from Yahoo! about a job, and might be moving from
Redondo Beach to Hollywood next month to house sit
when my friend moves to Dubai.

Other than that, nothing going on other than senior
pinkie found a few rogue grey hairs on his head.

good luck


****

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your boyfriend or ex?

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy the 4x4 analog clock for the bar exam?

Annie said...

neither/nor

Annie said...

Swatch
I don't mind you get an IWC.