Thursday, July 12, 2007

K MBE

Biff didn't tell us his score.

Mine is 26/34. I am improving. I can see that. Although I am not 88% or 92%. I am happ with 7 or 8 wrong in each subjects. I am not greedy.

I have to learn to accept my limitation and improve my weakness.

I might be a turtle but I am a powerful one. I don't need to be number 1. I just want to pass it.

I am happy for any " I got higher score message" feedback and share me with your secrets of your powerful MBE.

Lunch break. More work to do later. Love you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Cutie:

How did you do on your grade PT?

Take Care!

Annie said...

Hi back!

I only passed the analysis. Bad time management skills. Weepie weepie.My PT sucks. I plan to do 2 more simulated PT exams from CA bar website. I also need to figure out a way to keep myself awake. I easily get sleepy then lost in the "library."

You take care 2, ok!!

biff said...

I think you scored higher than me.

Annie said...

really?