Sunday, July 8, 2007

persistence

























Today, I do feel much better. I outlined a lot of essays. I don't even count how many I did. I am kind of getting the feelings. I think yesterday was a major freak-out. I don't know why. I remind myself that there are 6K ( 7K?8k?) people who are also suffering now but they don't complain. "Why should I? Am I weaker?"

The Arc de Triomphe pic is my wallpaper now. Recently, I think about Paris a lot. I took the photo in April. (Paris is just beautiful.) I think I really really need a blue sky holiday. Of course after the bar exam.

Tomorrow is the simulated exam. I am not ready but I will just do it. No one is ready.

7 comments:

The Grand Poobah said...

We've been to Paris twice. In the Winter. Fewer tourists. Beautiful city.

Annie said...

:) who are we?

The Grand Poobah said...

"We", would be Mrs. Poobah, and me. I've got a picture around here somewhere... Let me see.... I just had it a minute ago ...

Hmmph. Well. Imagine me and a mystery woman, all bundled up, at night, in the Latin District. There you have it. Paris in the Winter. Now it's time for a commercial break!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 230 pounds everwhere. But completely I set this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching as far as something that meticulous model. The prices for the velcros were about 230 bucks on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices for the boots were around 210 pounds on every page. But finally I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?