Wednesday, July 18, 2007

red bull is very powerful


I feel I am the energizer bunny.

Just got my last barbri essay. Obviously, they are trying to be sweet. one comment is interesting " too much time on small issues." I did notice that problem actually. I have to tell myself " it's not the time to show off especially you are not a fast WRITER." I wish my hands could transform to keyboards during the bar exam.

All right. Don't feel hungry yet. The Thai lunch actually was a lot. Hope the redbull won't keep me on whole night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutie:

The Amazon Herb is even more powerful! Take my words for it!

Lots of antioxidants lubricate my brain cells. By the way, too much coffeine is not good for you!

Just a few more days of torture now!!

Annie said...

i will try that after the bar exam... too late to get it... i guess...