Sunday, June 24, 2007

Don't Complain

I AM XXX F**KING STRESSED.

All right! easy. Breath-in...Breath-out...Breath-in...Breath-out. Complaining never helps. Positive thinking. What will Gandhi do? Gandhi probably would work harder to pass the bar.

Checking the old bar exam questions just make me wonder whether I can remember all the rules on July 24 or 26. Seriously. CAN I? Everything seems so familiar but also seems so "not so sure."

2007 Feb ( I think wills will not be tested this summer)
Q6: Evidence(c/o: criminal pro)

Q5: Constitutional Law
  • Organization Standing
  • 1st Amendment Right
Q4: Wills ( ---> Does this mean we probably won't have Wills Q? *_*)
Q3: Criminal Law
  • 1st degree murder
  • 2nd degree murder
  • voluntary manslaughter
  • insanity
Q2: Corporate/Professional Relationship
Q1:Real Property

HAHAHA! no doubt there will be a civil pro... AREN'T WE SO LUCKY? ( all right, no complain)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sure whine a lot. Why don't you put all that whining energy into studying? It will actually help you pass. You'll pass, just chill out. Freaking out never got anyone anywhere or anything. Well, except for getting them to stressed out nervous breadowns. You don't want that now do you? Maybe you do. What do I know. I don't even know you. You're probably one of those neurotic people who will die at 42. This was written stream of consciousness. I hope you enjoy it.

LA Bar Guy 7/2007