Monday, June 25, 2007

Fail Fail Fail Fail

My second essay.

I have to say people who passed the second essay are really smart. That's why I don't care about MBE that much anymore.

I was thinking I was doing all right. However, I kind of agreed Barbri's comments. ( cause I checked others' essays... :P )

Analyze every element. Don't just mention it. ( Yeah right! if I have time). Outline is really important. I don't want to waste time to outline and it ends up with wasting much more time on something really not important ( you know what I am talking about).

Anyhow. Practice makes perfection. Bar exam is made to be passed. They just want to see what they want to see. Give them what they want. Make them happy. Just like how we will make our clients happy in the future.

Happy Happy.

2 comments:

biff said...

Congrats!

Annie said...

Thanks! I can't feel better. I deserve this. I am so proud of myself.