Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wed.

June 27 (Wednesday)
  1. Community Property Mini Review ( Remember one hour review before class)
  2. One PT
  3. Remedies by Conviser

some thoughts:
1.Wills/Trusts and Community Properties have many common topics.
2. Remedies' lecture are long but it's kind of useful. Let me try my best to recall some goodies:

Permanent Injunctive Relief.
I put five bucks down.

Special Performance.
Cha Cha Is My Favorite Dace.

Rescission
Good Dog

Reformation
Very Good Dog

Yeah! Ass is getting bigger. Weepie weepie. 30 mins exercise tomorrow.

4 comments:

biff said...

Also, these are four things you should never say in a courtroom

Annie said...

? what are those 4 things?

biff said...

The 4 things Conviser told you.

Annie said...

I am too cute to be a litigator...