Monday, June 25, 2007

There are a lot of smarties

I was not productive as I expected. However, the situation was foreseeable. And Hey! That's all right. My brainpower was weak. I can either choose to relaxed or hate myself. I think the second choice is definitely smarter.

I read some real bar exam essay questions and then feel frustrated. ( positive thinking, girl ! positive thinking!)

I am lucky. I still have one month.


I set my alarm @ 6:40. I will sleep for 6 hours. (This is so not ME) Breakfast. an XXL latte. ( "Please super size it") Get my ass on my favorite library chair before 8:00 am. I will let you know if I make it.

Schedule:
1. Civil Pro ( Whatever it takes. Civil pro must be done) 6 hours
2. 2006 July bar exam essay questions ( quick check) 1 hour
3. PT lecture
4. sit next to the cutes guy in the class

Life is hard.

No comments: