Saturday, June 30, 2007

hi there!

I found I am using my blog as my notebook. It's not fair to someone ( like you) who just wants to take a quick study break and then angrily find there just are more lousy outlines on this blog.

I want to say something. Yesterday, in the professional responsibility class, Professor said when you think about Duty of Loyalty ( see?! I can't even spell this word)... "Just think about your dog." This upset me a lot. After all the suffering and tears, I will become a dog. I think it's an intentional infliction of emotional distress ( IIED: extreme and outrageous conduct toward mentally fragile bar applicants/ intent or receklessness/ causation/ severe emotional distress...)

I don't want to be a dog.

Anyway, good night.

2 comments:

The Grand Poobah said...

Alrighty then... just imagine that you're a very loyal sheep. You're okay with the sheep thing, right? You're a sheep named Fido. That's the ticket!

Annie said...

I bite. I can't be a sheep.