Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wills :(

It's a beautiful Sunday. I am always happy happy if the weather is good. I tried to read Remedies, Trusts & Wills. I didn't go to check the gay parade. I know they are doing fine. My friend told me last night Castro was crazy. Isn't it nice? ONE LOVE.

Remedies & Trusts are very reader friendly. I shall call them 2 little strawberry shortcakes. I can finish them today. Wills is gross. I stopped @ page 3. I will figure a way out. I want to go through the CA material "once" early this week and absorb as much as I can in the lecture.

Eating dinner. Doing some yoga. ( 2 more extra pounds... I don't know why...even I took off all my clothes). I wish my desire to Barbri books is as much as my desire to food. 20 min Vogue.

If I can study 2 hours more, then today ends up perfectly. Hope you too! :D

No comments: