Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I found I can't sleep

I don't know why. I normally don't have any sleep disorder problem. I think it might because of the evening coffee. I should not take that. No more coffee after 5 pm.

I am anxious. I am hungry.


MBE Subjects:
Con
K
Criminal Law/ Pro
Evidence
CA Evidence
Real Pro
Torts

CA subjects:
Remedies
Civil Pro
Corporate/Partnership/Agency
Wills/Trust
Community Property
Pro Responsibility

now-July1 CA subjects
  • June 26: Wills/ PT
  • June 27: Community Properties/PT
  • June 28: Corp/Partnership/Agency/Civil Pro
  • June 29: Pro Responsibility/ CA Evidence
  • June 30: one page checklist for CA subjects
  • July 1: Review CA subject's essay Q1-Q4/Civil Pro Turn-in
July2-July5 MBE subjects ( July 4: MDR mixed subject 1-100)(July 5: PT)
July6-11 CA subjects (July 9: Barbri simulated writing)
  • July 6: Corp/Partnership/Agency/ Trust lecture
  • July 7: Remedies/K/T ( Review K&T Essays Q1-Q4)
  • July 8: Community Property/ Real Property ( Review Rel Pro Essays Q1-Q4)
  • July 9: Simulated Writing Exam
  • July 11: Civil Pro
  • July 12: Wills/Trusts ( MDR mixed subjects: 101-200)
July12-14 MBE aubjects
  • July 12 : K/T/Remedies ( PT: Westside Community Corp)
  • July 13 : Criminal Law/Con Law
  • July 14: Evidence/ Real Property
July 14-16 CA subjects
  • July 14: Essay Questions Q1-Q4 Review
  • July 15: Outline Q5/Q6
  • July 16: Check-list
July 17-19 MBE subjects
  • July 17: Essay Questions Q1-Q4 Review
  • July 18: Outline Q5/Q6
  • July 19: Check-list
July 20: Outline CEWB simulated essay Questions ( total :12)
July 21: Do whatever you think you need to do...
July 22 MBE subjects: Checklist
July 23 CA subjects/ Go to Oakland

2 comments:

Jonathan L. Kramer, Esq. said...

Cutie,

I've been following your blog for a while. It seems like you're doing a slow meltdown. That's not much of a surprise given the three days of hell you're facing next month.

Most sincerely, please permit me to suggest that more focused study and less blogging might be a better use of your study time.

It's clear that you're an intelligent person, but your focus seems to be less than required right now.

This is a scary time. We who have passed the hazing know that there's no one way to do it, but every way seems to include maximizing study time and doing MBEs 'till the eyes pop out of our heads.

In my case, I effectively had to let my business associates run my business for several months while I focused on study. Talk about scary!

Just friendly counsel from someone who wants to see you succeed.

Best of luck to you next month, and in November.

Jonathan Kramer, Esq.
Kramer Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
Los Angeles

Annie said...

Thanks! I highly appreciate your warmly and friendly suggestion. :)