Thursday, July 5, 2007

B day girl

People of Same Birthday: DaLai Lama and George W. Bush.

Loretta said she and Paul want to have dinner with me.
I told her" I have a class." ( Trusts class)

She screamed " no one has class on Friday night."
Obviously she thought I tried to fraud her.

I don't like this kind of Birthday.
I am just a sensitive, good-hearted, sweet, short, chubby, funny and high tech (even I am a writer, not a typer) cutie. I shall be happy happy with friends and family members, play with pets, and maybe DUI. Yet, everything is "choice." Legal career is my choice and I have to be responsible to it. Duty of Diligent.

Hold my hand... hold my hand... let's pray.... let's hug...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was your birthday cutie?

Annie said...

I was waiting for a person's Happy Birthday message...but obviously that person didn't remember it... there are too many sad B-day stories I can offer... it's just not a good time for you and of course, for me.