Monday, July 2, 2007

Civil Pro Turn-In Essay

I turned it in but I know it will be a fail essay.

1. I don't even finish the FNC
2. I totally didn't control the time well. I have too many things that I want to "show off."
3. Even though I had enough time, I would not be able to do a good job on FNC. Cause I only read the in-class thing.

Here, I have to say. Barbri, please rewrite your in class Civil Procedure outline. As an user, I will give it an F


Also, Sakai shall not tell us Civil Pro is a winter subject. Anyway, I was thinking what if they tested me class action today? .... I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know I don't know.... dot dot dot dot dot dot

Okie! Thanks for listening to my complaininggg. That is Female Bar Exam Applicant One Time Per Month Privilege ( FBEAOTPMP... write it down in your Evidence outline... it's important... you don't wanna miss this issue)

Cutie is going to have more nasty fun with Con Law. Be good!

No comments: