Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I got a hug.



I went to Oakland this evening. I went into Marriot then I wanted to sneak into the convention center. In the hall way, there were a lot of friendly people smiling at me. I knew something was going on in the center but I wasn't sure what it is.

So I was about to step into the Center... a smiling woman stopped me
" how are you today, girl?"
" Good!" ( Smile)
"are you looking for God?" ( Cutie got confused ??????)
"(smile)"
"All right! no matter what you are looking for, give me a hug!"
She hugged me without my permission ( battery)
S...q...u...e...e...zz.zz.zz.zz.zz
(god! That was a big strong hug...)

Then I went into the convention center. I heard people were singing and praying loudly... obviously, i was hugged by the messenger of God

Anyway... huggiz.

3 comments:

biff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
biff said...

Or they were all preparing for the bar.

Annie said...

(giggling)