Tuesday, July 3, 2007

lazy night

went to a friend's house for dinner. he cooked. i was talking talking talking talking... until I found he was not responding at all

then I talked to Julie on the phone. she is in New York. She just took her CFA level 3 exam so we talked to each other quite frequently about exams. She told me her ex has a new young mix chic gf. Julie said: "work hard but don't give your self too much stress." (when she was weeping )" for yourself, not for men."

Then I talked to evil doll. Evil doll's semi-ex was fooling around. Obviously, a CS PHD won't promise you a good man.

Hey! Dear Sis! I learned the reality million years ago. I do love you all. I will pass the bar for you and have a crazy party in Bora Bora with the world top 10 male models ( maybe 9 are gay... but who cares?!)

2 comments:

The Grand Poobah said...

Ummm... if all the girls are straight, then I'll bet 9 of them care. But I could be wrong.

(;-)>

Annie said...

(giggling) male models are too thin and too girlie. maybe it's not a good idea to have them in the party.