Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Revenge of MBE Subjects

I only got 65/100. I reviewed it. I missed some very easy questions such as " attempted murder" and many other similar questions. Since my essay is really weak, I shall be more careful about my MBE.

I guess I have ignored the big 6 for too long. It's their revenge, but obviously not a sweet one.

All right. No time to cry. Community Property time. My class note from last night was like shit. Again, Barbri editors, the in-class community property note is very not user-friendly.

Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read Sakai's outline on the CP Essay Workshop thing. Much easier to follow.

Well, at least I liked how it simplified stuff after I had already combed through the handout.

Annie said...

:) I was just trying to test myself how much I can remember. :P Thanks!