Friday, June 22, 2007

Agency & Patnership

(irrelevant circumstantial fact)want to go to gay parade but I also want to watch sicko. What should I do? I cannot be greedy. You cannot have gay parade @ one hand and Sicko@ the other.

Anyway, I had my agency and partnership class last nite. The teacher is funny and I absorbed the things well, like a SpongeCutie. However, I think he skipped a lot of things.

Now, it's the time about TRUST?

Q:How much can I trust him?

Q:How much should I trust myself that my preparation is FULL enough so I won't freak out when I see something I am totally not familiar with on July 24th or 26th?

Anyway. I will try to review the Agency&Partnership in-class note. More civil pro CMR. A little bit nappie. Shopping for apples and bananas and more apples and bananas. Go to Civil Pro lecture. Later.

No comments: