Saturday, June 23, 2007

Shopping List


I found myself lost in Yelp again. No no. No can do. No no no. It's not the right time. Food and movies are evil. They are against bar exam. They must be barred.

Normally before sleep, I think about some essay outline. Yet, since I am too frustrated, I decided to list my shopping list ( so I can print it out tomorrow and I don't need to write it down on my post-it) :

1. 10 * frozen pasta
2. 5 * frozen quiche
3. eggs
4. apples
5. bananas
6. 10 * yogurt ( low fat)
7. cherry ( if any)
8. tomato
9. A lot A lot energy BARs
10. baby carrots

I don't know how to reach 7 portions of vege/fruits a day. It's kind of impossible.

I know I am consuming a lot of over-packaged products. I am a horrible person. I am usually very environmental friendly. I always bring my own cup when I go to Starbucks. I tried to recycle everything. I bring my own shopping bags. I bring my own container when I go to bakery. But now, I don't even wanna make myself a peanut butter sandwich.

Anyway... I will try to be more environmentally friendly. Going to sleep now. You can expect my 1st post @ 7:30 am. If you don't see any, it means I miss the CA civil pro lecture.

No comments: