Wednesday, June 20, 2007

House of Prime Rib

Me and my friend was planning to go there tonight @ 7 pm. It is one of the best steakhouse in town. Since I am still here, you know I won't eat there tonight. Why?

This afternoon I called them to make reservation.

Cutie: I want to make reservation for 2 people for tonight.
Sena: The earliest one is 9 pm but you can just walk in and put your name on the waiting list.
Cuite: 9 pm? Well, it's a little bit late but please put my name on the reservation list. We will also "walk in" at 7:00 and put the name on the waiting list as well.
Sena: You cannot do that. ( What?)
Cutie: Why?
Sena: Cause you will take 2 spaces.
Cutie: Well. How so? You can just cross my name over if I get table earlier than 9:00 pm.
Sena: You just can't. It's policy. ( Good Girl! You really know how to arouse me)
Cutie: I don't know why I can't do both. If my friend puts his name on the waiting list and I use my name for reservation, then, you will never know. Do you understand?
Sena: I don't understand. I only know you will take 2 spaces.
Cutie: If I don't get table before 9:00, then I will use my reservation. However, if I can get table earlier than that, then someone on the walk-in waiting list can use my reserved table. Is it clear? Also, it's already 4p.m., I don't think anyone else will make reservation for 9:00pm.
Sena: You will take 2 spaces.
Cutie: Just put down my name on your reservation list.(And Shut up!)
Sena: Ok.

Obviously, I didn't need to explain too much to Sena. I am not doing an essay. They just need instructions. However, me and my friend decide to go there some other day. I just don't wanna wait forever there. I also don't wanna eat @ 9 pm.

No matter what you're eating now. Bon Appetit!

No comments: