Saturday, June 23, 2007

Phone Call from Dad


Dad called me... I was in the library.

Moi: hello!
Dad: I can't hear you.
Moi: I am in the library.
Dad: Are you sleeping?
Moi: No, I just can't talk loudly. It's library. I shouldn't use phone.
Dad: Well. I am just trying my skype. All right. Wake up, girl. Bye.
Moi: I am not sleeping.

Dad was off phone already. Duh...

So I called him back on my way back to my place.

Moi: I am stressed.
Dad: I know you were sleeping.
Moi: I am not.
Dad: I know you are not. Anyway, don't give yourself too much stress. Best efforts. That's what I taught you.
Moi: Yeah. ( Tears in my eyes)
Dad: It will be over soon.
Moi: Yeah right.

Anyway... I studied hard today. I really need to pass the bar because the whole bar exam preparation thing is just not me. I need something smart and fun.

The system is really awful. Everyone takes barbri. Then 2 months later, they put same thing into the answer sheet. Isn't it just like a factory?

Maybe Michael Moore should have a movie about this very funny system. Or maybe I will make a movie about this myself.

No comments: