Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Truth is





Truth is I will never finish what I expect to finish. I didn't finish the review of simulated exam. Maybe it's because I want to go through every question. I like to read their answers. They're kind of like a mini essay.

I don't know why my evidence is so weak. I consider myself as a science person. I do physics and o-chem. I like things which are logic and systematic. I actually like Evidence a lot but it betrayed me.

And, Con law also betrayed me. I am a civil right fighter. Gandhi is my yoda. I am born to be the practicer of civil disobedience. Con law is in my blood. Now it seems I am wrong.

And K and T... how much time did I put on these subjects?I don't even realize that I can't do Contracts ...

I am not a big fan of criminal law/pro so I will try to improve it if I have time.

As to real estate, there're too many issues. I better do some more MBE on this subject.

Nini...sleep tight... おやすみなさい!

No comments: